Monday, December 13, 2004

thank you Beatles, CC top and Calhoun Tribune

I listened to some music, the beatles "within you, without you", and some other nice soothing music, read Claire's and Crissy's blogs and now I feel so much better. Relaxing, slowly... relaxing ... and .. getting ready.. for bed. sluuummmp. So much good can come from reading the shared thoughts of these two people.

I did have an hour long conversation with Veronica tonight so I suppose her nonblogging is fine. WRITE. please.

And I should have written down my dream because now I've forgotten it, and it contained the seed of a story I wanted to write. No big loss. I remember it wasn't going to be that great of a story. I'd better think up a great story soon though. Perhaps tomorrow I'll sit down and concentrate for 10 minutes at a time between classes. Or better yet, during lengthy Japanese grammar explanations during class.

. . . . . . time passes
Veronica our conversation was equally refreshing to my soul - thank you ever so much for your vivacity. I realize this entry kind of came off sounding like the blogs were good and the conversation was mediocre but that definitely was not the case.
-the editor

2 comments:

Crissy Calhoun said...

double aw gee, aw shucks.

xo c

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Editor,
Please note I did not feel slighted by your post, though your comment was read with a smile. (third aw gee aw shucks here) I also find our conversations most enjoyable.

-Veronica.